SAP SD Interview Questions and Answers 2022 | SAP SD Interview Questions and Answers PDF |SAP SD Interview Questions and Answers|
SD: Sales and Distribution play an important role in all businesses. So every organization has a sales and distribution department that is primarily responsible for all important company transactions. So if you want to start your career in the sales department, it is a good decision.
So our experts have included the Best SAP SD Interview questions and answers for newcomers and experts, which helps you clear your interview. And our experts have divided the Sap SD Interview query from basic to advanced.
SAP SD Interview Questions and Answers 2022
1) What is SAP SD? What are the main functions of Marketing and Distribution?
- SAP SD handles all delivery planning processes. It conducts business processes that are used in the sale, shipping and payment of products and services.
- Questions & Quotes
- Sales orders
- Return of Sales
- The burden
- Contract and Planning Agreements
- Credit & Debit Memo Applications
- Acceleration and Sale of Money Orders
- Back Orders
2) Explain how a shipping area is determined?
Shipping location determined by,
Shipping Conditions + Upload Group + Delivery Center = Shipping Location.
3) What is the structure of an organization in sales and distribution?
The structure of the organization in sales and distribution is.
- Sales organization
- Distribution Channel
- Sales Office
- Sales Groupb
4) State what types of Sales Document in SAP? What is the stopping step in defining the document type for sale in SAP SD?
These are the types of Sales Documents available from SAP.
- Credit Memo Application
- Debit Memo Application
- Order Standard
- Restoration, etc.
SAP SD configuration steps:
IMG Menu Method: SPRO> IMG> Sales & Distribution> Sales> Sales Documents> Sales Text Title> Define Sales Document Type.
5) Explain what is the difference between a historical charge and an occasional charge?
Occasionally: Total amount for each bill until the term of the contract
Landmark: A fraction of each bill until the full amount is paid.
6) Explain how you can assign a distribution channel to a Sales Organization?
To assign a distribution to a sales organization in SAP, you must follow the procedure.
SPRO (SAP Project Reference Object)> IMG> Business Property> Shares> Sales and Distribution> Provide a distribution channel to a sales organization.
7) Explain what is the difference between a SAP credit memo application and a SAP Credit Memo?
SAP Credit Memo (T-code: VF01) was created on the basis of a credit memo request (T-code: Va01). A credit memo request is made when you have to pay a customer. (Excess building or damage or change in value).
8) Explain what is copy control and when can modification control be done? How can a Copy Controls change be made?
In SAP SD, the process of copying data from a source document to a targeted document is done by Copy Controls. They include a system called a router that determines how the system will transfer data. Copy control may be useful for end users who do not want to duplicate control parameters from order-to-delivery- and billing.
Copy control can be done as follows:
- Sales document with sales document
- Payment document by sales document
- Delivery document
- Payment document document payment
- Delivery by payment document
9) Explain what the SAP Posting Period is. What is the job code for opening and closing the shipping time?
SAP delivery time is to ensure that the delivery time of a business sales order coincides with the delivery date, which means when the accounting is ready to close and continue to pay.
The function code for opening and closing the shipping time is S_alr_87003642
10) Explain what types of situations are? What is the way to define a status type in SAP for values?
Representation of certain aspects related to your daily pricing activities is called status variables.
The pricing model states.
SAP IMG Method: SPRO> SAP Reference IMG> Sales & Distribution> Basic Services> Price> Price Control> Define Status Types.
11) When can you use the SAP Return Order and SAP Credit Memo?
SAP Return Order is made when a customer returns any pre-purchased products and needs a refund on credit or cash. While the credit memo is where the customer is credited without refunding any goods.
12) Explain what a Proforma invoice is and what its types are?
The Proforma Invoice is a reference document for import and export negotiations. The most common types of invoice proforma are:
By reference to order – F5
In terms of delivery- F8
13) Explain how to incorporate the status quo into the pricing process?
To enter the status quo in the pricing process, you must follow the path
Basic Tasks> Price> Price Management> Define and Assign Price Process and select “Save Process Processes” then select Price Process and “Manage Data” and add your status to the pricing system.
14) Explain what is the difference between a chase order and a sales pitch?
Immediate Order: Order delivery will be done on the same day while billing will be done later
Cash Sales: Payment and delivery of orders will be made on the same day
15) Name the action code used to create a return delivery?
The transaction code is used to create a return delivery by T / C VA01 with the standard order RE, while the return delivery is T / C VL01 with the LR delivery doctype
16) Say what strategies are available in Delivery Planning?
The strategies available for delivering Planning are:
Background Scdg: System calculates the requested delivery date
Forwarding Schedule: The system calculates an earlier date that can occur based on the available date.
17) Name two areas where you need to adjust your CIN (Country Indian Version)?
Two areas where you have to adjust your CIN are Financial Accounting> Sales and Purchasing Taxes, and the other is Logistic General -> Tax on Goods Movement.
18) List the five manageable features of a sales document type?
The type of document for sale is five elements that you can control that:
19) State what the PGI retrospective is? Can you cancel PGI and specify PGI transaction code?
PGI or Post Good Issue is designed to keep a record of the goods available in stock after delivery. Good deeds cannot be canceled but can be undone.
The default PGI function t-code is VL09. Partial conversion conversion is not possible, in the delivery document you cannot undo PGI on one item / partial value.
20) What are the three levels at which copyright controls are set? And what action codes can be used?
At the three levels of the order of sale copy controls are set Title level, Object level and Schedule line level.
- VTAA: from sales order to sales order
- VTLA: from sales to delivery
- VTAF: from payment document to sales order
- VTFA: from sales order to payment document
- VTFL: from delivery to payment document
- VTFF: from payment document to payment document
SAP SD Interview Questions and Answers PDF
SAP SD Interview Questions and Answers PDF Downlod Here