HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP Drivers download for Windows |HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP drivers for Windows | How to Download and Update HP LaserJet m1536dnf MFP Driver | HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP Drivers for Windows|
If you want to use the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer without any Issue? Time to upgrade your HP 1536dnf drive. Read our guide to learn the best way to update HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP drivers in Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP drivers for Windows
Known for its smooth and flawless performance, the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP is an affordable, versatile printer. If you are facing problems while using this HP printer, LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver is probably outdated. To solve this problem, you need to update the driver, because updating the appropriate driver helps the command to run smoothly. In the absence of a driver, the system cannot understand and execute commands.
With that in mind, in this guide, we will explore different methods to download and install HP LaserJet 1536DNF MFP drivers.
How to Download and Update HP LaserJet m1536dnf MFP Driver
Method 1: Update the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver from the HP website
HP periodically releases driver updates to add functionality. Follow these steps to download and install the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver update
- Click Here HP Official Website .
- Support Tab > Software and Drivers.
- Select Printer from the product category.
- Search for HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP > Click Submit.
- Check the operating system is automatically detected; If not, choose the correct one.
- Click Download to download the driver installation file.
- Double-click the downloaded installation file to install the driver update and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer for apply the changes.
Here you can update the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Method 2: Download HP Printer Driver Updates through Device Manager
- Press Windows + X > Device Manager
- Go to Printers or Print Queues. Double-click each category to expand and search for HP printers.
- Select the printer HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP and Right-click then click on Update Driver.
- Now you will get a new window with two options; automatically check for updated driver software.
- Wait for Windows to check for driver updates; they will be downloaded automatically if there is an update.
- Restart your computer to update the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP software
If you get a message that the best drivers are installed, you should check Windows Update.
In this guide, we will show you how to get HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver updates in several ways. You can use any of these to resolve printer-related issues.
If you have any query or comments, please leave a comment.
Follow us on other social media
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
(HOW TO INSTALL) Print Server 2012 R2 | Easy Steps | Windows Server 2012 R2 Print server
1 CommentAdd a Comment