CRCS | Sahara Refund Portal CRCS | Sahara Refund Portal | What is CRCS Sahara Refund Portal | Claim Request Form/Application: Required Details | Depositor Registration on CRCS Sahara Refund Portal |
Sahara Refund Portal CRCS : The central government has initiated the process of refunding Rs 5,000 crore to depositors whose funds are stuck in four cooperative societies of Sahara Group. This move aims to help millions of small investors who are eagerly waiting for the return of their hard-earned savings. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to register on the Sahara Refund Portal, determine eligibility for claiming a refund, and the necessary documents required for filing your request. The entire process is online, and there are no fees involved.
Table of Contents
Sahara Refund Portal Launch: A Transparent Beginning
To facilitate the refund process, Cooperation Minister Amit Shah launched the ‘CRCS-Sahara Refund Portal.’ He emphasized that the transparent and trial-based refund process would begin with the disbursement of the First charge, up to Rs 10,000, to one crore buyers who had to start with deposited Rs 10,000 or more.The data of all four societies is available online on the CRCS-Sahara Refund Portal.
Details of Amount and Eligibility Criteria OF CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
The refund process will start with the needs of 1.7 crore depositors in the first phase, with an initial corpus of Rs 5,000 crore. Investors who had invested higher amounts will receive enhanced refunds following the initial disbursement. To be eligible for the refund, investors in Sahara Group must link their Aadhaar card to their mobile numbers and bank accounts.
What is CRCS Sahara Refund Portal?
The CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is a web platform designed specially for processing refunds for depositors of 4 Sahara Group Co-operative Societies, as consistent with the Supreme Court directive dated March 29, 2023.
Depositor Registration on CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
Follow these simple steps to register as a depositor on the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal:
- Visit the official website at https://mocrefund.Crcs.Gov.In/Depositor/Login.
- Register the usage of your Aadhaar range, cellular variety, and different required info.
- Verify your electronic mail deal with for in addition communique.
- Log in to your account using your Aadhaar variety and cell variety.
- Review the portal’s instructions and functions for a clean software system.
- Fill out the web refund request form, imparting correct and whole statistics.
- Upload the essential files, making sure they meet the required size limits.
- Double-test all of the information and documents earlier than submitting the refund request.
- Submit your refund request at the portal.
Note– Once the refund request is submitted, depositors can tune its popularity via the portal and get hold of updates thru SMS/Portal. The Sahara Refund Portal ensures that the refund system is completed within 45 days from the date of registration, providing depositors with a problem-free and obvious experience.
Claim Request Form/Application: Required Details
To submit a claim request, a depositor needs to provide the following details:
- Membership number
- Deposit Account number
- Aadhaar-linked Mobile number (Mandatory)
- Deposit certificates/ Passbook
- PAN card (Mandatory for claim amounts of Rs. 50,000/- and above)
Important Documents to be Attached for Claim Submission
The depositor should attach the following documents along with the claim request:
- Deposit certificate/ Passbook
- Claim Request Form
- PAN Card (Mandatory for claim amounts of Rs. 50,000/- and above)
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Overview
|Portal Name||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Founded In||1978 (Gorakhpur, India)|
|Introduced by||Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS)|
|Eligibility||Open to Sahara’s 10 crore depositors whose investment time has expired|
|Headquarters||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Sahara Refund Portal Link||https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in|
|Amount Transferred||Rs 5,000 crore|
Key Points to Remember
- The Depositor must provide details of all deposits in a single claim form across all Sahara societies where they have outstanding dues receivable.
- Once the Claim Form is submitted, the Depositor cannot add further claims, so ensure all details are accurately entered and verified beforehand.
- The Sahara Societies will verify the claim and process it within 30 days after successful submission.
- After verification, the authorized verifier and CRCS will process the claim within the next 15 days.
- The refund or claimed amount will be directly credited to the Depositor’s Aadhaar-seeded bank account after 45 days from the date of successful claim submission.
Remember, only claims filed through the portal will be entertained, and there is no fee for submitting claims. If you encounter any technical problems, feel free to contact the society’s toll-free numbers: 1800 103 6891 and 1800 103 6893. The government’s initiative to refund the funds will undoubtedly provide much-needed relief to countless small investors associated with Sahara Group cooperative societies. Make sure to follow the step-by-step guide provided above to claim your refund without any hassles.
FAQ About CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
What information does a Depositor need to offer with the Claim Request form/ Application?
The Depositor needs to have:
a. Membership no.
B. Deposit Account No.
C. Aadhaar-related Mobile no. (Mandatory)
d. Deposit certificates/ Passbook
e. PAN card (if declare quantity is Rs. 50,000/- and above) (Mandatory).
Which web browser is for use for this website?
This internet site works first-class with today’s model of Google Chrome browser
and Microsoft Edge.
How will Depositor know if the declared request is approved or not?
The depositor will receive a notification through SMS/Email in this regard.
What documents need to be attached to publish the Claim?
The Depositor ought to attach the following documents:
a. Deposit certificates/ Passbook
b. Claim Request Form
c. PAN Card (if the claim amount is Rs. 50,000/- and above)
Are there any applicable prices for filing the Claim shape?
No, it’s freed from the fee.
Is PAN variety obligatory if the whole declare amount is Rs. 50,000 and above?
Yes, the Depositor has to provide info on the PAN card mandatory, if the claim
the amount is Rs. 50,000/- and above, throughout all Sahara Societies.