Patanjali Credit Card|Benefits of Patanjali Credit Card|How To Apply for Patanjali Credit Card
PNB and Patanjali together have taken a big step for the countrymen to adopt Swadeshi. Together these two organizations have launched PNB Patanjali Credit Card. Due to this not only will there be insurance of 10 lakhs, but people will also get many facilities.
Several initiatives are being taken to encourage the countrymen to adopt indigenous things. Punjab National Bank (PNB) and Patanjali Ayurveda Limited (PAL) have co-branded with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to launch two variants of contactless credit cards.
What is Patanjali Credit Card
Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna have started this project at a function in Patanjali. Inaugurating it, Baba Ramdev said that today a new history and record is being created with the new inspiration of self-reliant India in the form of the Patanjali Credit Card.
patanjali credit card pnb
Baba Ramdev has claimed that Patanjali is the biggest inspiration of self-reliant India.
It will prove to be an important tool for ‘Vocal for Local’ and ‘Local to Global Travel’.
Patanjali Credit Card
Benefits of Patanjali Credit Card
- The contactless credit card service will enable users to purchase Patanjali’s daily products with cash back, loyalty points, insurance cover and much more.
- Cardholders can avail cash back at the rate of 2 per cent for transactions above Rs 2,500, subject to a limit of Rs 50 per transaction at Patanjali stores.
- Apart from this, Patanjali Credit Card- PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select card holders will get a welcome bonus of 300 reward points on activation.
- In addition, customers will get complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access, PNB Genie mobile application for card management, add-on card facility, reward points on spend as well as cash advance/revolve, EMI and auto-debit facilities.
- Patanjali credit card will provide insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh and Rs 10 lakh for accidental death and individual complete disability.
- The Platinum card offers a credit limit of Rs 25,000 to Rs 5 lakh and the Select card offers a credit limit of Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh.
- PNB RuPay Platinum has a zero joining fee and an annual fee of Rs 500, while select variants have a lower joining fee of Rs 500 and an annual fee of Rs 750.
- The annual fee will be waived if the card is used at least once in every quarter in the previous year.
- Yoga guru Baba Ramdev further said that “With changing lifestyles, people are more inclined to buy products online. At such times, this tie-up with PNB and RuPay is promoting the use of credit cards among new users.
- This initiative will enable a seamless and secure shopping experience for the customers at large while purchasing Patanjali products”.
How To Apply for Patanjali Credit Card
- To get the Punjab National Bank Patanjali Credit Card one has to visit the nearest Punjab National Bank.
- After visiting the nearest Punjab National Bank, meet the bank officials and ask them about the PNB Patanjali credit card, what are the credentials required for the card, and get all the details regarding the eligibility of the card.
- After getting the card details, go back home and arrange all the details and then visit the bank again to submit the documents.
- After submitting the documents they will verify the details and issue the PNB RuPay Select or PNB RuPay Platinum card you have applied for.
Also Read This Article: