Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana | Grihini Suvidha Scheme Himachal Pradesh | Grihini Suvidha Scheme Application Form Download | Grihini Suvidha Scheme 2022 | HGSY | HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2022
Grihini Suvidha Yojana has been implemented by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh to strengthen the status of women in the state. Through which financial assistance will be provided by the government to the poor families in the state to provide gas connection facility with gas stove. How to get the benefit of the scheme and how to apply. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana.
Table of Contents
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
Grihini Suvidha Yojana has been started by the Himachal Pradesh government to provide gas connection facility to the household women in the state and to create a pollution free environment. Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana is an LPG connection and gas stove scheme dedicated to the women of the state.
Through the scheme, the environment will be saved by reducing the practice of traditional cooking on the stove. Under the scheme, the government provides security amount for gas connection with gas stove to poor families. All the families of the state who do not have any LPG gas connection and are not covered under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana can get the benefit of Grihini Suvidha Yojana. The eligible beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme by registering online.
Facilities available under the scheme
All the beneficiaries of Grihini Suvidha Yojana will be provided Rs 1600 by the government for gas cylinder, regulator, gas pipe, and gas stove with 2 burners and Rs 600/- for the next gas cylinder will also be given to the eligible beneficiaries.
Under this scheme free gas connections have been provided to 2,58,178 families in the state. 1.36 lakh families have been benefited by providing LPG connections to the beneficiary women in the state. This scheme has not only saved women from the ill effects of kitchen smoke, but has also helped a lot in conserving our environment.
Implementation of the plan
An amount of Rs 12 crore has been allocated by the Himachal Government for the implementation of Grihini Suvidha Yojana. Under which the facility of LPG gas connection will be provided to all poor families for at least 2 years. This will reduce the level of pollution and also curb respiratory diseases.
Overview of the plan Himachal Grihini Suvidha Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana|
|Started by whom||Himachal government|
|Providing||free gas connection and gas stove|
Objective of Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free gas connections and gas stoves to the poor women who still use firewood as fuel.
Eligibility for Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
- Permanent Resident of Himachal Pradesh State
- State Household Women
- Poor Family
- All the households in the state, who do not have LPG connection, are eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required for Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Ration card
- voter id card
- LIC Policy
- electricity or water bill
- housing registration
- bank credit card statement etc.
Benefits of Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2022
- The benefit of Grihini Suvidha Yojana will be provided to the household women of the state.
- Under the scheme, the Himachal government will provide gas connections and gas stoves to poor families.
- 1600 Rs for buying gas cylinder, regulator, gas pipe and gas stove as well as 600 Rs for next cylinder will be provided by Himachal government to the beneficiaries to give benefit of the scheme. Beneficiaries will be able to get all these items from the nearest gas agency.
- The eligible beneficiaries will not have to pay additional fees under the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to those people who have not availed the benefit of Ujjwala scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is necessary for the beneficiary to be under BPL.
- Now those government employees and pensioners have also been included in the Grihini Suvidha Yojana who do not have the facility of gas connection.
- For the supply of gas cylinders, a focal plant will also be constructed by the Food and Supplies Department through which gas cylinders will be supplied to the beneficiaries.
- Under the scheme, LPG connections will be made available to all the families within 2 years.
Key Features of HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana
- To make the women of the state self-reliant
- Providing gas connection facility to eligible families by the state government
- reduce the level of pollution
- Diseases caused by smoke can also be avoided.
How to apply for Himachal Grihani Suvidha Yojana
- First of all, the beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the link “Download Forms” in Citizen Services.
- After that a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to click on the link “Mukhyamantri Grihini Suvidha Yojna Form”.
- Now the application form of the scheme will open in front of you.
- Here You have to download the application form first.
- After that you have to take a print out of it.
- Now after entering all the information given in this form, you will have to attach the necessary documents.
- After filling all the information, you have to finally submit this form to the concerned office.
- In this way, you will be successfully applied under the scheme.
Follow us on other social media
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form PDF Download
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
HP Grihini Suvidha Scheme
Himachal Grihini Suvidha yojana Form PDF
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Apply Online
Grihini Suvidha Scheme Official Website